Friday, November 26, 2010

HIP.COUPLE: KIM KARDASHIAN AND GABRIEL AUBRY



I want to say that this union makes no sense, but in the wacky world of Kim Kardashian, it's safe to say, that anything goes! In this case, Kimmy looks like she's set her peepers on Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry. I'm not sure if this is an upgrade, downgrade or just...well, I just don't know. Either way, the couple were spotted at a Laker game a couple of days ago and they were caught Christina Aguilera's new movie, "Burlesque", last night! So, what do ya'll think of the couple?
Flip it to see what I think about the duo!
We know that Gabriel makes some pretty babies and if you tune in to "Keeping Up With The Kardashians", you know that Kim expected to be married and with child by now. My money's on Kimmy doing the dirty work for her mom, Kris, the true mastermind behind the Kardashian clan's major moves. I think Kim's courting Gabriel for her mom, because Kris' career as a manager is no joke! I mean she not only manages her daughters, she also manages Laker star, Lamar Odom! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment